This is where I share my thoughts of polish, pets, life in general. Click on any of the tabs below to find out more about the Pointless Cafe Blog.

FB Plugin


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

China Glaze 3D Fantasy (Tronica) - Swatches and Review

3D Fantasy is the third and last of my China Glaze Tronicas - for now. I have one more on the way now and several more next month, hopefully. Loving them! I reviewed High Def and Electra Magenta previously.

This one has the same creamy, smooth formula as the others but a little less holo. Of the three I've tried so far, Electra Magenta is definitely the most holo. I could barely tell 3D Fantasy had any holo, but I would get a small flash now and then in direct sun. Unfortunately, each time, I was driving, so no photos of that.

The color is a bit hard to pin down. About 90 % of the time I'd call it a medium-toned salmon or a pinkish coral. But the other 10% I swear it was almost orange. It might have to do with the afternoon sun being warmer? See last photo...

Photos are with 2 coats. Some with top coat and some without. Indicated in photo captions.

China Glaze 3D Fantasy - no top coat  (indirect morning sun)

China Glaze 3D Fantasy - no top coat (indirect morning sun)

China Glaze 3D Fantasy - with top coat (indirect morning sun)

China Glaze 3D Fantasy - with top coat (indirect morning sun)

And just to show you WHY it was a bit hard pinning the color down, this photo was taken in full afternoon sun...see how prevalent the orange tones are?

China Glaze 3D Fantasy
full afternoon sun - with top coat

See what I mean? LOL - but the color I saw most of the day while wearing it was a pinkish salmon.

I can't wait to try the rest of them! Still kicking myself for missing them last spring.

Don't forget to enter my Winter Giveaway if you haven't already! 

If you enjoyed this post, please take a second to "like" it! Thanks!


Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you...Please do not post links in your comments as they will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please contact me via email. THANKS!